BORIMEX NEW PRODUCTS
Our vision - Be our Client’s most valued business partner
We are here for you
WE MEET THE INDIVIDUAL REQUIREMENTS OF OUR CUSTOMERS
This is how we work:
- Creating technology
- Designing instrumentation
- Process optimizing to meet your needs
- Preparing semi-finished elements for final product
- Taking care of proper finishing of details in accordance with the documentation
- Performing tooling in small and large scale
- Hiring best experts in the field to ensure correct result even of the most difficult projects.
- Painting along with taking care of enviromental standards
- Completing products for our client providing assemble of mechanical, pneumatic, electric and hydraulic components.
Confirming quality of our products
- PN-EN ISO 9001: 2015
- ISO 3834-2 (welding)
- ISO 15085 (welding)
- ISO 1085 (welding)
- CONCESSION OF THE MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS Nr B-010/2008
- NATO NCAGE CODE 1835H
- INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM W-253/1/2013
WINCHES WITH PULLING FORCE OF 70 kN, 100 kN AND 119-130 kN
WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON A SERIES OF WINCHES WITH HIGHER PULLING FORCE
WE TEST THE PULLING FORCE AT A CERTIFIED STAND
Hydraulic winches are capable of working with a towing capacity weighing up to several dozen tons. They are used by public services, e.g. fire brigades, water units, but also roadside assistance. They are also used in construction and industrial plants.
WE CAN OFFER ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES FOR OUR WINCHES
The rope hold-down device is a mechanism supporting the correct laying of the rope during its winding on the rope drum, especially during the free winding of the unloaded rope. Depending on the capacity of the rope drum of the winch, the hold-down device can have different roll widths.
The pulley is a rope pulley, designed as a rope guiding element, which, when installed on a given object, allows for changing the direction of the rope run.
The rope tensioner is a mechanism supporting the process of winding the unloaded rope onto the winch drum by creating initial rope tension during its laying. Depending on the diameter of the rope used, the tensioners may differ in the geometry of the rollers used in the mechanism.
- Tow trucks and tugs
- Fishing boats
- Marine winches
- Fire trucks
- Drilling rig
- Armored vehicles
Write to us