The guiding thought and idea of our company is
We produce technologically advanced products and components for the purposes of national defence and security.
We perform mechanical machining of components on modern CNC machining centres along with measurements in our laboratory.
Railway industry requires precise machining of large-scale details that perfectly fit the specificity of our machinery fleet.
GAS & OIL
Extractive industry allows us to present details requiring technologically advanced processes.
Specializes in the supply of bus and truck parts, as well as parts for agriculture machinery.
We provide high-quality products and services for the purposes of heavy machinery market
A wide range of electrical products, mainly BLDC brushless motors, couplings and electromagnetic brakes
Metal sheet laser
cutting and bending
m2 of our halls
Borimex offers a comprehensive execution of metal details starting from design, through purchasing the material, cutting, welding, CNC machining, surface cleaning, ending up with assembly, coating and packing ready details.
Video about Borimex
NATO Publication AQAP 2110:2009
NATO-Code NCAGE 1835H
The license of the Ministry of Internal and Administration No. B-010/2008
PN-EN ISO 9001:2009 PN-EN ISO 14001:2005 ISO 18001:2004
Export Control System W-253/1/2013
Welding certificates: ISO 3834-2, ISO 15085
Borimex has implemented system standards ensuring high quality:
1) Concession of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Administration - for manufacturing products for the needs of the army and police
2) AQAP 2110 - NATO requirements for quality management system
3) ISO 9001-2008 - quality management system
4) ISO 14001 - environmental management system
5) ISO 18001 - occupational health and safety management system.
6) ISO 3834-2 - quality requirements for welding of metallic materials
7) ISO 15085 - requirements for welding of rail vehicles and their components
The quality of products is confirmed by the clients themselves, who ensure our continuous development. Cooperation with clients takes place on the basis of quality management, environmental management, and occupational health and safety principles.
We conduct an integrated management system policy, a quality control policy and an internal control system.
Special-purpose products are subject to quality acceptance by the Military District Representation.